Latest News

Monday, June 4, 2012

หิ่งห้อย



I cannot give you light to show you the way
But I can give you my light to show where I stay
I am just a lightening bug that gives a little light
To let you know that you are not alone in the night
And soon you will find a source of light
To show you the way of delight
And leave you with a little light
To let you know where you stay.

A life
 



แม้มิอาจส่องสว่างกลางทางหม่น
แสงน้อย ๆ วิบวับวนอยู่ใกล้ ๆ
บอกให้รู้..กลางทางมืดยังมีไฟ
จากชีวิต เรืองแสงได้จากในตัว
แม้เป็นเพียงหิ่งห้อยแสงน้อยนิด
มิอาจคิดส่องนำทางมืดสลัว
เพียงหวังให้เธอเห็นแสงข้างในตัว
ส่องสว่างกระจ่างทั่วจากตัวเอง

กังสดาล
 
ขอบพระคุณ : http://www.bloggang.com/viewdiary.php?id=kangsadal&month=08-2008&date=14&group=2&gblog=16
no image
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment

Top